My little boy had been sick since yesterday.
Temperature went up to 40C.
He was still able to eat, which was a good sign.
Besides drinking water and Gatorade, I tried to make meals interesting for him. One can't be eating porridge for the whole week he is sick, right? Since he had scallop porridge yesterday, and rice in miso soup with broccoli yesterday, it would be good if I can prepare something colorful to cheer him up. Pizza bread, in the shape of the gingerbread boy ... little darling's favorite.
- Cut bread using cookie cutter.
- Be careful not to break the sides of the bread when cutting.
- For the 'frame' : Spread butter and sprinkle grated parmesan cheese on it.
- For the 'boy' : Spread pasta sauce. Sprinkle with sliced ham, button mushroom, shredded mozzarella cheese, shredded cheddar cheese.
- Place the 'boys' and 'frames' onto baking sheet.
- Bake in oven at 350F till browned.
- Let cool on cooling rack before serving.
No, the gingerbread boy didn't run away ;p