Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Seafood Lunch






















Since the two boys were getting better, I thought fried omelette with prawns, since they like omelette, and sweet salmon would boost their appetite a little. The above portion was for my dear hubby. I topped the rice with furikake and homemade pork floss. Darling sons had broccoli instead of spinach. I blanched both the vegetables.

Sauce for salmon :
1 tsp Sugar
1 tbsp Mirin
1 tbsp Soy Sauce

  1. Heat up the frying pan.
  2. Pan fry the salmon with skin side up.
  3. Turn over and pan fry the side with the skin. Add a little of the sauce.
  4. Slowly pour the sauce into the pan.
  5. Spoon the sauce over the salmon as it cooks.
  6. Let the sauce gradually reduce to a glaze.

The boys were feeling alot better today.
They finished all the food on their plate.

I'm a happy mom!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails