Since the two boys were getting better, I thought fried omelette with prawns, since they like omelette, and sweet salmon would boost their appetite a little. The above portion was for my dear hubby. I topped the rice with furikake and homemade pork floss. Darling sons had broccoli instead of spinach. I blanched both the vegetables.
Sauce for salmon :
1 tsp Sugar
1 tbsp Mirin
1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- Heat up the frying pan.
- Pan fry the salmon with skin side up.
- Turn over and pan fry the side with the skin. Add a little of the sauce.
- Slowly pour the sauce into the pan.
- Spoon the sauce over the salmon as it cooks.
- Let the sauce gradually reduce to a glaze.
The boys were feeling alot better today.
They finished all the food on their plate.
I'm a happy mom!