Saturday, April 11, 2009

Lady Spring


Lady Spring finally announced her presence!

For the whole of last week : Clear blue skies, sunny days, low winds.
Although there was a slight chill in the air, the running and walking under the sun warmed the body. It was nice to be outdoors, after staying at home for most of winter.

Darling son was out cycling almost every day of the week.

















There were people at the community garden, planting their seeds.

As I walked through the woods, I spotted purple flowers growing on the sidewalk! Flowers never fail to cheer me up =)
















And up in the trees, buds were sprouting!
These furry little buds reminded me of Yin Liu during Chinese New Year.




















A dash of pink amongst the furry white buds and woody brown branches ... a very pretty sight. I am looking forward to seeing more flowers and leaves growing on the trees!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails