We eat chicken meat quite often. The boys love chicken wings and chicken thighs. They dislike chicken breast meat. Which is good, as chicken breast meat here is more expensive than the wings =) I love baking wings, as there is minimum cleaning after cooking.
9 Chicken Wings
3 tbsp Olive Oil
1 tbsp Italian Seasoning
2 tbsp Garlic Powder
1 tsp Salt
Juice from 1/2 lemon
- Clean and cut wings at joint. Discard tip.
- In a bowl, mix together lemon juice, olive oil, italian seasoning, salt and garlic powder.
- Using a zip-log bag, put wings and seasoning in and mix well.
- Refrigerate 30 mins or longer.
- Remove chicken from marinade. Discard remaining marinade.
- Grill for about 10 mins per side, or till the chicken is browned.