Monday, November 9, 2009

My New Toys!













Here's presenting to you ... my new toys!

  • Decorative face nori cutter punch set
  • Sand de Panda sandwich maker bread mold stamp set

These items were bought from eBay.
It was also my first time shopping at eBay.
I did a few searches, to check the prices of the items at stores offering these items, before placing the order from JstuffSale. The order was placed on a Sunday night. I received their invoice for combined shipping and made payment the same night, all within an hour upon placing my order. And the next morning, I received a shipping notification ... "Your items have shipped"! What prompt service! The parcel arrived from Japan today, a week after I placed my order. There was a little gift enclosed too ... A Lilo & Stitch handkerchief. I am one pleased customer indeed!

I am looking forward to "playing" with my new "toys" tomorrow!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails