This prawn-noodle dish is not your typical prawn noodles. I cooked this light noodle meal for hubby dear, who just recovered from his fever, but still suffering from body aches and having a runny nose.
A simple, light noodle meal, in miso soup.
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add the prawns, shell or no shell.
- Remove the prawns from the pot when cooked.
- Immerse the prawns in a bowl of icy water (to stop the cooking).
- Remove the shells when the prawns cooled. Set aside.
- Cook the noodles (I use angle's hair) according to instructions on packet.
- Prepare the bowl of miso soup using miso paste.
- Add some baby spinach into the warm bowl of miso soup.
- The spinach will be softened by the soup.
- In the bowl of miso soup with spinach, add the cooked noodles.
- Top the bowl of noodles with the prawns.
- Sprinkle some dried parsley on top of the prawns.
- Serve warm.
So my dear hubby, should I fall sick and you are not sure what to cook for me, or how to cook, read this post and your problem will be solved =)