Thursday, February 10, 2011

Bear-Hug



Are you ready for Valentine's Day? How about a Bear hug for you today?



In the Bento ... Rice seasoned with some Furikake, florets of broccoli, and pan-fried chicken.

The pan-fried chicken pieces were marinated with some miso paste, honey and shaoxing wine. It was then left in the fridge to marinate overnight. I melted some butter in the frying pan, and together with a little olive oil, panfried the chicken pieces till cooked and browned. Left them on a kitchen towel to soak up the excess oil before I packed them into the lunchboxes.



Tweet, Tweet, Tweet! Someone from the other box is smiling at me!



Hello! I'm Mr Prawn, and I have some work to do in the other bigger box!



Here's the lunchbox for hubby dear. The rest of the chicken pieces were packed into his lunchbox. I added some prawns, cooked in salted water, and cauliflower. He definitely wouldn't want a Bear Hug, so a worker prawn should work fine for him =)


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails