Friday, January 28, 2011

Bunnies and The Magician's Hat



I'm the Magician's rabbit, and I'm happy to be with my friends again!
Don't tell the Magician that I'm here! I stole his hat so that I could visit my friends. Can you see the Magician's Hat?



When I showed Hubby dear the caption and the photo, he asked "Where is the hat?". Erh ... ok, it's camouflaged by the lettuce leaves. So, I uploaded another photo. Can you see the Hat now?

I was exhausted and sleep deprived, after having stayed up the night, looking after Darling son KW who was down with a fever and stayed home yesterday. After a day of rest at home, he could finally go back to school. But he was still coughing badly. I wanted to prepare something light for school lunch, and so settled on Japanese fishcake. Since I had no time to do my "homework", I recycled old ideas, and gave it a different look.

Don't you think the rabbits look very festive? I'm sure the kids will be happy to have it as a side dish for reunion dinner on Chinese New Year's eve =)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails